We have updated our Service Level Agreement (SLA), with all changes effective January 1, 2022. These changes replace all previous support agreements, creating a consolidated and consistent process for our customers across all product lines. Prior support terms specific to a single product (such as PSP for MITS or individual upgrades for TDF) will be discontinued.
We will provide customer support for standard product offerings during regular business hours (8:00am EST - 6pm EST Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). To log a support ticket:
- Use the “support” button at the bottom right of any page of the Support Portal, found at https://help.whitecupsolutions.com to send a description of the issue, attach images or documents needed to troubleshoot, and to set the ticket severity level.
- Email email@example.com, which will log your email as a ticket with a low severity set by default.
- Low severity tickets (end users are still able to work, but issue or question has arisen) responded to within 16 business hours.
- Medium severity tickets (process is degraded, but there is a reasonable workaround) responded to within 8 business hours.
- Critical tickets (major business processes are stopped) responded to within 2 business hours and worked continuously until solved or until a suitable work around has been put in place.
Response times are measured from the moment the client submits a support request via White Cup’s online support system. Response times apply during standard business hours (8:00am EST - 6pm EST Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays) only.
The client will use White Cup-provided system as intended. Additionally, the client will:
- Promptly notify White Cup of issues or problems.
- If and as needed, provide White Cup with access to client team members, equipment, software, and services for the purposes of maintenance, updates, issue resolution, and fault prevention.
- Maintain good communication with White Cup, responding to questions and requests for information in an efficient and timely manner.
Article is closed for comments.