We have updated our Service Level Agreement (SLA), with all changes effective January 1, 2022. These changes replace all previous support agreements, creating a consolidated and consistent process for our customers across all product lines. Prior support terms specific to a single product (such as PSP for MITS or individual upgrades for TDF) will be discontinued.
We will provide customer support for standard product offerings during regular business hours. For regular business hours and a complete list of holidays, please view White Cup Support Hours of Operation and Holiday Calendar.
To log a support ticket
- Use the “support” button at the bottom right of any page of the Support Portal, found at https://help.whitecupsolutions.com to send a description of the issue, attach images or documents needed to troubleshoot, and to set the ticket severity level.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org, which will log your email as a ticket with a low severity set by default.
- Low severity tickets (end users are still able to work, but issue or question has arisen) responded to within 16 business hours.
- Medium severity tickets (process is degraded, but there is a reasonable workaround) responded to within 8 business hours.
- Critical tickets (major business processes are stopped) responded to within 2 business hours and worked continuously until solved or until a suitable work around has been put in place.
Response times are measured from the moment the client submits a support request via White Cup’s online support system. Response times apply during standard business hours as defined in White Cup Support Hours of Operation and Holiday Calendar.
The client will use White Cup-provided system as intended. Additionally, the client will:
- Promptly notify White Cup of issues or problems.
- If and as needed, provide White Cup with access to client team members, equipment, software, and services for the purposes of maintenance, updates, issue resolution, and fault prevention.
- Maintain good communication with White Cup, responding to questions and requests for information in an efficient and timely manner.