It is easy to submit a support ticket to our White Cup team when needing assistance while working with our products.
Below are the steps to take:
1. Visit us at whitecupsolutions.com
2. When at the homepage, click on the "for customers" link in the top right corner of the page:
3. Click on "support portal" and it will take you right to the portal.
Once at the Support Portal, click "Sign in" to log into your support portal account:
4. Sign into your support portal account. If you do not already have an account, click on "Sign Up" to create one:
5. Once you are logged into the Support Portal, you will have the ability to search for knowledgebase articles and if you are unable to find what you are looking for, click on the "Support" button at the bottom of your page to either chat with us, or submit a support ticket:
6. Once you click into the "Support" button, our chat bot will initiate the conversation with you. You will be able to ask a question or simply click "Get in touch" to activate the ability to chat with a live agent or submit a support ticket:
7. By selecting "Get in touch", you will have the option to "Live Chat" if an agent is available or to "Leave a message". Clicking "Leave a message" will populate the ticket form:
8. The ticket form will ask you to fill out the following information:
-# of users impacted
-Recent Changes to System
9. Once you fill out the ticket form, click "Send" and this will create a ticket and a confirmation email that the ticket has been created will be sent to you.