I’m very excited to share that the White Cup Support team has launched a test of a new feature, White Cup Support Live Chat. This is a brand new way for you to interact with White Cup when needing assistance from our team.
What this means for you:
- Faster response times for resolving basic troubleshooting issues or best practice inquiries
- Real-time chat with a live White Cup support team member
- Easier access to sharing pertinent information so that our teams can properly work towards resolutions quickly
- Real-time expectation setting for more complex cases that may need to be escalated to other teams within White Cup
How to Chat with Us:
- Log into the Support Portal
- Within our Help Center, click into the bottom right icon labeled "Support"
- You will be created by our chat bot where you can ask your question. Suggested knowledgebase articles with display in an attempt to assist you with basic questions.
- To skip this, simply click on the "Get in touch" button
- When clicking "Get in Touch" you will be given the option to chat with us or leave a message(note that the chat option will only be available if we have agents online to assist you)
- When clicking on "Live Chat", you will be entered into our queue and an agent will service you shortly after that!
Our Live Chat feature is a test and we would love to hear your feedback. We want to enhance your experience when working with our Support team and Live Chat is a feature that allows us the opportunity to resolve basic troubleshooting inquiries real-time. For more complex situations, we will provide you with the proper expectations on next steps and how we will follow-up with you if we are unable to resolve your inquiry via Live Chat.