While logged in as an Administrator, navigate to Administration > Control Panel > Third Party Tools tab.
Third Party Tools Tab
If you are using Evolved Office or SalesScoreKeeper, you will have a tab called Third Party Tools, and when you click on it you will see the tabs of the modules you have (EO or SSK). Both require set up here before you can utilize them as a user.
Setting up Evolved Office: If you subscribe to EO and have the module you can create custom proposals through Evolved Office in the Financials tab (Sherpa SQL Customers only). See the Module section in the User Manual for more information on using the feature. To set up the link you must obtain your User Name and Password from Evolved Office if you don't already have it. Then, enter the User and Password into the Evolved Office tab.
You can click the Test Connection button to make sure the credentials were successfully received, and you should get the message that the Connection was Successful. Click OK, and then Save in the Evolved Office Setup, and you will be able to use the Evolved Office Interface in the Financials Tab.
Setting up SalesScoreKeeper: If you subscribe to SSK and have the module, users can submit their closed sales to SalesScoreKeeper and have their closed sales submitted to SSK directly through Compass Sherpa.
To set up the link you must first have the URL and License Key entered here; you will obtain this from SalesScoreKeeper.
The user submitting the order must also have the email address in the Manage Users area of Compass, be the same as the email address listed as the email address to log into SKK. You can then click the Test Connection button to make sure the credentials were successfully received, and you should get the message that the Connection was Successful. Click OK, and then Save and you will be able to use the SalesScoreKeeper Interface in the Financials Tab.
Setting Up Supplies Network: For customers on the Supplies Network’s
mpsSELECT CPI Cost Per Image Service program or A La Carte Program, you will set up the integration here to price out your MPS opportunities through Printer Pricer. (Not available for Sync / Client versions of Sherpa) To set up the link, you will enter your Dealership ID from Supplies Network in the Authentication ID field under the GENERAL Tab. Then enter any margin you want to add to the CPI for Compatibles and OEM. The margin added will be added to your dealerships CPI before the sales rep sees their cost in Printer Pricer. You can also enter which Default Product Lines will pull when pricing out an opportunity in Printer Pricer under Default Consumables section. In the BULK USER PRODUCT LINES Tab, you can then mass assign product lines to all authorized users using the Set for All Authorized Users button, or individual users in the system using the check boxes next to each user's name, so Reps will be able to use the Compass Printer Pricer to price out MPS opportunities using those product lines. After you've entered in the information you will click Save Authentication to save your entries, and you can also use the Test Connection button to make sure the connection is working, and everything was entered correctly.
Note: We do partner with Supplies Network, which means that on the back end of Sherpa there is no mapping that you need to set up, as this is written on the back end of Sherpa. There will be some manual processes that you will need to do before being able to import that spreadsheet into Sherpa and have it match with what our naming conventions are. For additional information please see our Manual 16a Printer Name Matching.
Setting Up Print Fleet
To use the PrintFleet V3 API connection in the you will need to enter your Print Fleet Server URL here. You must be on Print Fleet Version 3.4 or higher and be sure there are no characters or spaces after the .com or .net of the URL.
Setting Up UCC
Dealers who purchase UCC Filing lists through EDA, can import the list and its equipment into Sherpa. Because the list will not contain an end of lease date, you will have to set an assumption for the lease end date as well as several months for the activity reminder.
- We take the date from the UCC filing and add X number of months to it to determine a date to put on the lease end activity that gets created for the UCC filing. We don’t know how long the lease actually is, so this is saying, if the UCC date (which should be close to the date the item was leased) is 1/1/2020, I want the activity reminder to follow up on this machine to be set 36 months out from 1/1/2020. That way if it’s a 60 month lease, I’ll be talking with that prospect 24 months prior to lease expiration.
- The second number is for when you transfer a UCC filing to the TCO. We know the machine is leased, but we do not know how long the lease is for. So, what do you want your default lease length to be for those items? 60 months is the standard but you could set it lower if you want.
- If no Primary Rep is assigned to the account, select a user to automatically have the lease end reminder assigned to from within your UCC Filing Tab of the Third-Party Tools. This could be an Admin or Sales Manager, to ensure that the reminder does not go unassigned and unmanaged.
- If no primary rep is assigned, it will go to a single named rep (if only one rep is assigned).
- Click the Save button to save changes.
Setting Up Kyocera Fleet Services
To use the Kyocera Fleet services API connection in the TCO to automatically upload deices and meters, you will need to enter your Kyocera Fleet Services URL, Access ID, Access Password, Request from and Request To and save here.