Requirements to Support Sherpa CRM
The Customer will need to provide and support the following technical requirements:
Server Software requirements (not required with Sherpa NSR/cloud hosting)
- Microsoft Server 2014 or greater.
- Microsoft SQL 2016, 2018, 2019 or greater.
- For remote access: Citrix or Terminal server environment.
Server Hardware requirements
- Recommended: a minimum 2.6GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB of RAM and 100 GB hard drive space available.
- Storage requirement for the Sherpa CRM data will average between 3GB – 15GB depending on the amount of data. On average, a customer with 60,000 accounts and related activities/proposals, requires 5GB of storage.
- Dedicated SQL Server is preferred. Microsoft Exchange, Citrix, Terminal Server, Active Directory, etc. should not be housed on this server.
- Gigabit Ethernet or 100MB Network cards.
- LAN bandwidth of >= 100MB
- If using Microsoft’s Terminal Server to support remote branches, company must adhere to Terminal Server licensing requirements.
- Terminal Server and Citrix server are both supported.
- VPN connections are functional, but White Cup Support cannot configure, adjust, troubleshoot or otherwise support the VPN connection itself.
- eAutomate: Currently only version 7.0 and higher works properly with White Cup
- OMD: Requires the U/SQL Adapter by Transoft and access to the omd.udd file o The OMD Client Version of U/SQL requires SQL Server 2005 Express (or full version) to be installed on the same computer.
Client Requirements (workstations, laptops, etc)
- Recommended: a minimum 2.6GHz Dual Core Processor, 4GB Ram and 40GB Hard Drive space available.
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 or newer
- Latest system service packs and Windows updates
- Recommended for Windows 8.1 Professional computers: turn off “User Account Control.”
- NET Framework 4.8
- Crystal reports runtime required and will be provided to you with the installation files.
- Microsoft Office version currently supported by Microsoft (versions no longer supported by Microsoft such as Office 2007 may not fully work with Sherpa CRM and are not recommended). The client version of Office 365 is preferred. Office 365 from the official Microsoft app store is not supported.
- Minimum of 1280 X 800 screen resolution.
Knowledgeable IT Support
- Because of the technical nature of the SQL version of Sherpa CRM, the customer needs to provide a technical person who is knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Verified experience using Microsoft SQL Server (preferable a qualified DBA) to support the implementation and any on-going support of the SQL server. Some of the basic skills required will be:
- Capable of installing Microsoft SQL Server o Capable of attaching to Microsoft SQL data files (.mdf, .ldf)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Enterprise Manager or Studio Management, and Query Analyzer
- Add tables.
- Add/Edit columns to Sherpa CRM tables.
- Capable of running SQL scripts using Query analyzer.
- Database backups
For all Microsoft products, Sherpa CRM will work with versions Microsoft currently supports, with the above restrictions applied. Any Microsoft products (SQL server, Office, etc) that are no longer supported by Microsoft are not guaranteed to work with Sherpa CRM.
Index SQL Server® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation
For additional information please contact us: 1-800-295-0411 email@example.com