White Cup has partnered with First Citizens Bank (formerly CIT) Credit Solutions to provide a seamless way for Sherpa users to submit credit applications through our system. This document provides step-by-step procedures on how to configure First Citizens in Sherpa.
- Within Sherpa, select Administration
- In the Administrator System screen, select Third Party Tools.
- Select Credit Applications. The Credit Application Credentials section appears.
- Within the Credit Application Credentials section, click the Bank dropdown and select Add. The Add Credentials window appears.
- Within this window, do the following:
- Click the Bank dropdown and select CIT.
- Enter in a name for the bank (i.e., this could be a specific branch name)
- Under Credentials, enter in the Security Token.
- Click Save.
Sherpa allows for the admin configuring First Citizens to enable specific users within their organization to submit credit applications to First Citizens, as well as view credit application decisions.
- Within the Credit Application Credentials section, expand the First Citizens bank by clicking the (+) symbol. The List of authorized users displays.
- In the Authorized column, select the users to enable them the ability to submit credit applications and view credit application decisions.
NOTE: All users will still have access to the credit application form, but they will not be able to select a financial institution at the top of the window if they are not marked authorized.
If they fill out the form and click Send Application, this window will pop up:
Within the Drop Down Lists tab, administrators can configure pre-defined dropdowns that appear within the First Citizens Grouping section. These drop downs are located within a credit application for associated First Citizen banks configured to use these drop downs. For example, items in the Lease Program Type dropdown may differ from one First Citizens Bank branch to another. These dropdowns are:
- Purchase Option
- Lease Program Type
- Lease Special Terms
Users assigned to the specific branch in the previous scenario will see these configured drop downs. For example, John Smith is assigned to the First Citizens Waco branch. Lisa Jones is assigned to the First Citizens San Antonio branch. The CIT Waco branch has special values in the Lease Program Type dropdown that differ from San Antonio. John will see the special Lease Program Type values when processing a credit application. Lisa will not see these values.
To configure drop down lists:
- Within the Credit Application Credentials section, expand the First Citizens entry by clicking the (+) symbol.
- Select the Drop Down Lists tab.
- If adding a dropdown, click the Drop Down Lists field and select Add. A new row appears in the Drop Down Lists grid.
- In the new row, click within the Field cell. A dropdown appears allowing you to select a dropdown.
- Click within the Item cell and type in the name of the item to add to the dropdown list.
- To delete an item from the dropdown, select the checkbox next to the corresponding item.
- Select the Drop Down Lists arrow, and click Delete.