White Cup has partnered with LEAF Credit Solutions to provide a seamless way for users to submit credit applications through Sherpa. This document provides step-by-step procedures on how to configure LEAF in Sherpa.
- Within Sherpa, select Administration.
- In the Administrator System screen, select Third Party Tools.
- Select Credit Applications. The Credit Application Credentials section appears.
- Within the Credit Application Credentials section, click the Bank dropdown and select Add. The Add Credentials window appears.
- Within this window, do the following:
- Click the Bank dropdown and select LEAF.
- Enter in a name for the bank (i.e., this could be a specific branch name)
- Under Credentials, enter in the Security Token and the LEAF Dealer Reference Number. These values are provided by LEAF.
- Click Save.
Sherpa allows for the admin configuring LEAF to enable specific users within their organization to submit credit applications to LEAF, as well as view credit application decisions.
- Within the Credit Application Credentials section, expand the LEAF bank by clicking the (+) symbol. The List of authorized users displays.
- In the Authorized column, select the users to enable them the ability to submit credit applications and view credit application decisions.