The 2020.R1 release of Sherpa continues our process of refining and improving the tools to meet our customer's needs. In this release, you'll find various system improvements and bug fixes to help you deliver quality service with low friction tools.
Features and Enhancements
- You can now add multiple service rates to models, giving you the ability to offer color tiers.
This feature is available by request. Contact your Customer Account Manager for help.
- The Proposal Name now auto populates in the forecast form, making it easier to know which proposal you are using.
- We've updated the Financials tab allow for values with overrides to remain when updating from the product summary.
- In the Global Filter portion of Sherpa Navigator, we've added an additional column which displays the name of the person who created any given filter.
- You can now add an Employee Size value when using the bulk naming tool.
- On the GreatAmerica document submission screen, we've added a preview button. This allows you to see the documents before submitting them to GreatAmerica.
- We now allow executives, corporate admins, and order processor the ability to set the value of the "Opportunities Closed not editable" field.
- To better reflect the wide range of services our customers provide, we've changed the header on the Financials tab from "Equipment Proposed Costs" to read "Financial Calculations Summary".
- In order to allow for increased transparency with customers, we now pre-populate monthly payment information along with the bundle payment amount from the financial form.
- In the MSRP field, we will no longer populate the following special characters: period, comma, or the dollar sign.
29592 - Resolved an issue where an accessory required to another accessory causing duplicates.
28978 - Resolved an issue where an Account approval wasn't saving bill to address.
29419 - Resolved an issue with Account Documents not using save layout.
29252 - Resolved an issue where All Teams column was including deleted teams.
29326 - Resolved an issue where AU customers were not able to delete Contacts.
29372 - Fixed a conflict between MA module and Stage Date Edit module.
28973 - Resolved an issue where the DateTime selector was unchangeable in surveys.
29562 - Fixed an issue with duplicates showing up in list.
29256 - Fixed and issue with Eauto columns showing after filter.
29554 - An error when certain modules were turned on this has been resolved.
29254 - Fixed a filtering error.
29423 - Fixed an issue when no pricing level was selected, item promos could be seen and not selected without throwing an error when moving to the solution summary.
29334 - Resolved an issue where the Outlook version wasn't being pulled correctly.
29058 - Fixed an issue when removing contacted non-customers from a list.
29606 - An issue was found where the Sales Report MMR module was not respecting splits. This has been resolved.
29029 - An issue was found in Sherpa Navigator when loading saved filters for surveys. This has been resolved.
29442 - An issue was found when submitting an order wasn’t' always going to the default Sherpa account . This has been resolved.
24911 - An issue was found when saving grid layouts with a sorted splits column an error would appear. This has been resolved.
29423 - Fixed an issue with model comparisons were not working correctly and weren't transferring certain models out of the list.