Best Practices for Evolved Office Campaign
Using your Evolved Office Campaign to get the most out of your created lists. Within the Accounts Tab you have the Filter option, where you can narrow your search down to different criteria’s. Whether it’s a specific zip code, city, SIC code, or Account Classification. All the above can also be intermingled or combined to really drill into what your needs are. Listed below are just a few examples.
- Creating for a specific zip code,
- Go to Account>Filter>enter in zip code (you can drill further in by putting a street name if you desired to)
Step 2: Create Campaign
Step 3: You will need to enter in your information below:
Step 4: You can now check all, uncheck all, expand on all, collapse all. Enter in a New List Name or Add to an existing list.
- Creating for a SIC code to drill into that specific industry type
- Go to Account>Filter>choose SIC code (you can further drill into utilizing other criteria)
Follow Steps 2, 3 and 4 above
- Creating for Account Classification to group customers together for that specialized marketing campaign
- Go to Account>Filter>choose your various Account Classifications choose any combinations
Follow Steps 2, 3 and 4 above.
Last Updated 8/11/2020
Article is closed for comments.