Equipment Movement Forms
General Overview: The Movement Forms feature is used to create a custom form for closed orders that require multiple machines (possibly with multiple configurations) to be populated into a Microsoft Excel workbook on multiple sheets within the workbook (one for each device).
Creating the Form: The equipment movement forms can be accessed using the Movement Form(s) button in the Financials Tab.
When you click on this button you will be brought to a separate screen where you can start to create the forms and fill out the delivery information.
The items in green are the main models, the items in grey under each main model are the items that Sherpa assumes go with the main model.
Options Button: In the Options area in the top left of the screen, you can choose to:
- Update Equipment: If you update any equipment information in Product Configurator and Product Summary, this will update the forms.
This includes updating an Accessory when added to a model vs. having to delete and repull.
- Delete Equipment: You can remove all models and accessories by clicking the Delete option. This WILL NOT be removed from the equipment configuration in the Product Summary, only in the form.
- Collapse All: This will cause all the equipment to collapse into the main screen and then you can click the plus button to expand the main models, and then the accessories under each main model.
- Expand All: If you collapsed the models, this will expand all the main models and their accessories in the screen.
Configure Models: If configuring different models, Compass will use the configuration from the Product Summary tab for each model.
Example: If there are 3 main models - 3 have finishers, 2 have fax kits, and 1 has an LCC, it will configure it as such. In some instances, a configuration may be incorrect. In this case, you can drag and drop accessories from one model to another on the left of the screen.
Entering Delivery Information: Each main model on the left has its own delivery form to fill out.
- Highlight to choose the main model on the left
- Enter the delivery location information on the right - It will default to the location information in the account you are on in Sherpa, however you can free type in any of the fields.
You can choose to use anything that is listed as a "Parent" or "Child" account attached to that account by using the dropdown in Location Option:
Sherpa Prospect Location will be the record you are on in Sherpa. If you choose Sherpa Branch Location you will be able to pick from any branch location and the parent account, on the right. Address 2 is noted in the grid to add an additional easy searching and filtering of accounts if needed.
- You can apply the Ship to, to all models
- You can make the Bill To location at the bottom the same as the Ship To location by clicking the Same as Ship To button or choose to apply the information to ALL Models listed for the proposal.
Set Model Options: Each main model on the left, has its own delivery form to fill out on the right. Click on any main model on the left and click Set Model Options.
- Enter the delivery information
- Enter contact information – contacts that are listed in the Accounts tab can be picked from the dropdown list
- Enter any applicable lease return information from a drop-down selection or free type in the fields.
- Equipment Pickup Info – To add a piece of Equipment, click on the Add equipment button
- You will be asked if you would like to add piece of equipment from the TCO; click YES or NO
- Enter the equipment pickup information, or choose a machine from the TCO list
- Use the Previous and Next buttons to scroll though the new equipment and enter in the information from steps 1-4
- Use the “Apply settings to all equipment” button to copy areas 1-4 to all equipment on the delivery form
Create Forms: To populate the delivery form, click the Create Forms button and either choose the form from Document Storage (if applicable) or browse to the template file.
Your Equipment Delivery Form will open in your task bar at the bottom of your screen, and you will see a tab for each piece of equipment.
Submit to E-Auto
In the Movement Forms area there is a Submit button which allows EAutomate users to submit their orders directly into the ERP. In your ERP there is a holding account created which is where the data is sent. The ERP administrator or Order Processor can then review the order, verify everything is correct and then transfer the information to the correct account saving the time of manually adding the details of the order into the ERP.
Note that in order for this to work properly the product numbers for the main models and accessories in Compass must match the product numbers for the equipment and accessories in your ERP.
See the Submit to ERP section of the Administrator Manual for more instructions.
Once you Submit to E-Auto, an Order Grouping box will populate, make your choice and then Adjust Pricing
You are now taken to Adjust Line Item Pricing. In this section if any of your financials are off you will get a warning message (see below in red.)
You will need to choose the Manager Override button and type in the password to move forward at this point. Once you have chosen Manager Override and have input the password and hit ok, the Submit button will no longer be greyed out and you will be able to submit.
Last Updated 8/5/2020