If you have multiple sales teams in place, or need to assign a user to multiple teams (such as a specialist), this can now be set up through the Teams feature in the Manage Users grid.
- Select Administration, Manage Users, Add/Edit Users, Teams.
- Once in the Teams area, you have the option to manually create teams or create teams from Regions (if you have more than one Region set up).
- Manually Add Teams – Click on the green Plus button, fill in the Team Name, then drag and drop the desired users from the Available Users section in the middle to either the Team Leads or Team Members sections on the right.
- Create Teams from Regions – Click on the Create Teams from Regions button, which will prompt the following message about adding one new team for every region. Determine if you’d like to proceed with this set up.
- When a user that is assigned to a Team creates an Opportunity, there is now a column that will indicate which Team the user belongs to.
- In the Sales Reports, there is the option for Managers and Administrators to run these reports by Team rather than having to select the individual group of Users.
If you’d like to identify the different types of Categories of items that may be sold on any deal, such as Equipment, MPS, Solutions, etc., this can now be set up through the Categories area of Item Pricing.
- Select Administration, Item Pricing, Categories.
- You can then Add, Edit or Delete the Category names.
- Add – Click on the Plus button and enter the new Category name.
- Edit – Click on the Edit button to rename the existing Category label, which will prompt the following message informing you this will also change the quota and category on whatever existing number of machines this category is currently assigned to.
- Delete – Click on the Delete button to remove the existing Category label, which will prompt the following message informing you of the reassignment changes that will take place with the items, quotas and opportunities currently tied to this category.
Select Yes or No to proceed with your desired category change. Select Cancel to avoid making any changes at this time.
- These Categories are now tied to every Opportunity a user creates in the opportunity grid. A user can list more than one opportunity type for their deal all within the same grid, each with different parameters for the Category, Stage, Revenue, Status, Close Percentage, Close Date.
- In Sales Stages, each line item from the Opportunity grid will show up as separately tracked forecasted opportunities.
- In the Sales Reports, there is the option for Managers and Administrators to run these reports by Item Categories.
Last Updated 8/11/2020
Article is closed for comments.