For mutual Compass Sales Solutions and Evolved Office Customers, Compass has developed an advanced marketing system. This new feature will allow you to run custom filters through Sherpa or your ERP system for target marketing and create email blasts from a variety of templates that you can choose from Evolved Office. This new enhancement also allows, you to report and track opens, closes, and bounces of all your email marketing campaigns you create. In addition, activities can be created for Sales Reps and a graphing report can show immediate results. A new enhancement has been created where you can now set up users on the Evolved side, where a sales rep can only see his campaign info and then as a manager you can see your info as well as any reps that are assigned to you as the manager. By doing this you will only see your information not everything contained for your entire dealership.
Where to find the Evolved Marketing Features:
In the Account Tools menu you'll see an Evolved Campaign option. In this area you can create new campaigns, view stats (opens, unsubscribes, bounces), create activities, and view your Evolved Office Dashboard. In the basic search area as well as well as in the Sherpa Navigator area in Reports, you will also see the option for Campaign where you can create a filter and create a campaign from both your customers in the Sherpa database as well as in your ERP database (E-Automate or OMD).
Evolved Campaigns Menu Option:
Campaign Activity -
When you first go into the Evolved Activities you will see a list of your current campaigns. By using + button to the left of the campaign name, or the Expand button on the top tool bar, you will see how many Opens, Clicks, Unsubscribes, and Bounces you've had from each. You will also see this in a graph at the top of the screen.
Creating a new campaign list -
Once in the Evolved Campaigns menu option, you can create a new customer list and campaign.
Click the New Campaign button and a form will come up where you can filter through a list of current Sherpa Customer records and create a new campaign name.
- Click New Campaign
- You can use the + buttons to the left of the customer name to view any contacts and emails listed for that customer
- Run a filter off any column to create a custom list. Right click on any column header, choose Filter Editor, and then build the filter and click OK
- Give the Campaign a name and click Create
- Use the check boxes to the left of the company name to select the companies you want to include, or use the check all / uncheck all buttons
Evolved Stats Dashboard -
In the Evolved Dashboard Stats tab, you will be asked for your Evolved Office ID and Password, and will bring you to your Evolved office web page to choose from your current Evolved Office marketing material, choose the recipient lists (Sherpa campaigns), and send your email. You can also see historical information and campaign history here.
- To send a piece of marketing material, go to Newsletters, eSHOTS, Video, or Postcards (depending on the material you have available with Evolved Office)
- Choose the one you want to send
- Enter the subject, who the email will be from, etc. and click Broadcast
- Choose the recipients you want it to go to, and deliver the email
Creating Activities -
You can also create activities on the accounts for the assigned users, using the Create Activities button. You can do this on all campaigns or run a filter for a specific campaign using the filer directions above.
To Complete an activity, for example, to complete an activity that an email blast was sent to all the companies in that campaign:
- Choose the Create Activities option in the Evolved Campaign Home screen
- Choose the Completed Activities option and enter the date, time and duration if applicable, and activity type
- Enter the Objective of the activity and the Notes (results) of the activity
- Click the Create button
To Open a new activity for the assigned rep, for example, to create a follow-up on the email blast that was sent:
- Choose the open Activity option and enter the date, time and duration if applicable, and activity type
- Enter the Objective of the activity
- Click the Create button
Basic Filter / Search Marketing Lists:
To conduct a filter and search through your database to create an Evolved Campaign, you can do a filter through the basic Filter option.
Enter the filter criteria and you will be brought to the Search area where you will see the Create Campaign button to create the new campaign.
You can also do a search within the filter, or, skip the steps of doing a filter and just do a search on its own using the Search button in the main Accounts screen.
Sherpa Navigator Marketing Lists:
If Sherpa Navigator is enabled, you can run filters through there as well and create Evolved Office campaigns.
Once in Sherpa Navigator, run your filter as usual, and click the Campaign button. Please note, this WILL NOT work with E-Automate and OMD filters.
Last Updated 8/7/2020
Article is closed for comments.