E-Automate / ESN
The ERP Link can be accessed from either the Accounts tab or the TCO tab, and will only connect to the link if the proper ERP Customer Number is listed in the ERP # field in the Accounts tab.
If your Company has purchased al ink for your cloud-based E-Automate (this is a Sherpa module), an Administrator will first have to set up your server settings in the Administration, Control Panel in the ERP tab.
Server Settings: Enter your Database Name, Server Username and Password for the link to work correctly. Your Dealer ID can be given to you by E-Automate.
UserIDs: In the Manage Users area you will need to add the User’s EA ID.
Accessing the Interface:
Start by browsing to the account whose information you want to see, in the Accounts tab, and clicking on the E-Auto button in either the Accounts tab or the TCO tab. The ERP interface will open up based on the E-Automate customer number that was in the ERP # field in the Accounts tab.
- Customer location information
- Customer Bill-To information
- Equipment listed for the ERP number in E-Automate
- When you click on a piece of equipment you will see the most recent meter information, contract information, and any accessories attached to the device.
Contract Details: You can also see contract information using the Contract Details button.
- Contract Information – use the dropdown in the Contracts field to choose the contract you would like to view.
- Rates and billing data information.
- A list of equipment included in that contract.
- The CPI rates for that contract.
Transfer to TCO: This will transfer all the equipment (model and current meter) listed for the account into the TCO tab.
Last Updated 8/11/2020
Article is closed for comments.