Account Review Form
The Account Review form is a report which can be populated directly from the Financials tab of Sherpa to provide valuable statistical client data for monthly, quarterly or annual account reviews. This reporting feature pulls data from E-Automate and populates an 11 sheet Excel workbook containing various graphs and charts that highlight service histories, volume and meter trends, as well as a full circle assessment of your customer’s overall account. The workbook prints into a clean, professional looking document that can be customized to best fit the look of your organization.
To provide access to the Account Review form, you will need to save the template in the same location where your templates are currently stored for all users (either the Default File Path or Document Storage location). Ensure that your users can populate templates and that they have taken the update in Sherpa which enables proper population of this form. For any changes you would like to make to the base template provided by Compass, in terms of color adjustments or general template features, it is advised that you complete these prior to setting the template up for rep use.
Using the Account Review Form
To populate an Account Review form for a current customer account, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to the desired Account in Sherpa that you would like to populate the Account Review data for.
- Ensure the account is listed with an ERP #; this allows the connection to E-Automate to pull the statistical account data.
- Update the TCO tab with the customer’s current fleet assessment. (Note: If you import the fleet meter usage from FM Audit, additional statistical data pertaining to the “Total Metered Devices,” or total number of unique devices in the TCO, will populate in the report.)
- In the Proposals tab, create a new Proposal and name it “Account Review.”
- Go to the Financials tab and select the Executive Summary report. Enter the Objectives and Recommendations that you would like to populate on the Account Review form. Hit ‘Save & Close’ to exit. (Note: No data is needed for “Challenges” in the middle section here.)
- Next, click on the Excel icon from Financials and select the Account Review template to populate the form. When prompted, Save the template to the save path.
- The template will open as an Excel document; from here you can follow instructions within the template to complete the form.
Account Review Form: 11-Sheet Excel Workbook
The below instructions are additionally listed within the form itself. The workbook is formatted to populate with a “Page Break Preview” view, where you will find in column R in the gray area of each sheet the instructions, labeled HOW TO USE THIS TAB and with a note reminding you “This area won’t print.”
- Sheet 1: Cover Page – The Account Name and Date will auto-populate at the top left of the page. The name of your dealership will populate in cell G37 IF you have it listed in your Sherpa Control Panel. You must insert the logo of the customer at the top right manually after populating.
- Sheet 2: Table of Contents – You must save the spreadsheet before the table of contents will generate with the page numbers. If you delete tabs from the workbook they will automatically disappear from the table of contents. If you add tabs, you must manually add them to the table of contents with a page number. You cannot change the order of the tabs in the spreadsheet; they are already listed in the desired order.
- Sheet 3: Agenda – This page is intentionally left blank to be filled in by the user. There are headings for the Agenda Topic and the Leader who will be presenting.
Sheet 1 Sheet 2 Sheet 3
- Sheet 4: Goals – The bullet items listed here come from the "Objectives" selected in Executive Summary. If you want to add items after populating, simply type the next one in Column B. The bullet symbol will automatically appear for new items and will disappear when items are removed. A total of up to 7 items can be listed.
- Sheet 5: Asset Review – A pie chart summarizing the Total # of Assets for the Total # of Manufacturers within the customer’s current environment as entered in E-Automate will populate here.
- Sheet 6: Usage – On the top half of the page, 2 pie charts populate summarizing the Average Monthly Usage of the customer’s fleet – one for Volume by Manufacturer and one for Mono vs. Color Volume. On the bottom half of the page, you will find a bar graph reflecting the average usage per manufacturer for the past 1, 3, 6 and 12 months. All data on this page populates from E-Automate.
Sheet 4 Sheet 5 Sheet 6
- Sheet 7: Service – This sheet provides an overview of the account’s service statistics, as pulled from E-Automate. The pie chart at the top of the page reflects the amount of overage incurred per manufacturer. Beneath this is a chart summarizing the Total Assets, Calls Last Month, Average Response Time in Minutes, and Average Age Since Install in Years.
- Sheet 8: Trends – The bullet items listed here come from the "Recommendations" selected in Executive Summary. If you want to add items after populating, simply type the next one in Column B. The bullet symbol will automatically appear for new items and disappear when items are removed. A total of up to 7 items can be listed.
- Sheet 9: Action Items – This page is intentionally left blank to be filled in by the user. There are headings for the Action, Contact, Due Date, Completion Date and Comments.
Sheet 7 Sheet 8 Sheet 9
- Sheet 10: Assets – This sheet does not print in the Account Review report as it contains all of the data populated from E-Automate for this Account. It is very important you DO NOT DELETE this tab since the data housed here is used throughout the workbook.
- Sheet 11: TCO Devices – This sheet does not print in the Account Review report as it contains all of the data populated from the TCO for this Account. It is very important you DO NOT DELETE this tab since the data housed here is used throughout the workbook.
Last Updated 12/13/2018
Article is closed for comments.