Sales Rep Roadmap
The purpose of the Sales Rep Roadmap is to give a general idea of each section within Sherpa that a Sales Rep would access most commonly. Please see each individual section for detailed instructions on how to use the features and functions.
Home Screen Dashboards:
The dashboard on the left reflects various activities you have entered into Compass and your Activity List. The middle section reflects Activity Benchmarks, Closed and Forecast revenue amount, along expiring lease totals and details.
- You can access accounts, edit and conduct searches and filters within your assigned accounts.
- Contacts Tab – Maintain contacts for account you are on
- Activity Tab – create, complete and schedule follow up activities
- Email Tab – used to keep a history of emails for each account from Outlook.
- Opportunities Tab – create and maintain opportunities and forecasts
- Document Link Tab – allows you to create pathways to documents related to the account
- Equipment Summary Tab – View only linked to the TCO area as well as your ERP
- Addresses Tab – allows you to store additional addresses for the account
- Additional Information Tab – Where additional account information is held
Used to determine current print environment to calculate Total Cost of Ownership as well as keep competitive equipment information and the more information you enter in the TCO area, the more valuable it becomes. Not only will you have a current equipment inventory for that account, which can include competitors’ competitive information, you can use this information to track lease expirations and run comprehensive analytical reports.
Initial step in creating any proposal.
Asset Strategy Tab:
Optional feature used to allocate volume from current TCO to a proposed Solution and account for both over and under utilized machines.
Printer Pricer Tab:
Designed to generate an MPS Contract (service and supply Cost Per Page) for your company to maintain any fleet of owned devices.
Pricebook used to configure proposed new hardware, accessories, volumes and pricing options.
A final glance of hardware and accessories selected in Product Configurator.
Used to determine, profit, leasing options and optional bundling of MPS from Printer Pricer in order to generate a proposal.
Allows you to view your Sales Funnel and reflects the stage of your opportunities and forecasts.
Last Updated 8/6/2020