Note: Opportunities in Sherpa cannot be edited in the mobile app. They must be edited in the main program.
To Edit an existing Opportunity, tap on the Opportunity list on the Home screen, find the Opportunity you want to edit, tap on it to open it, and tap the pencil icon.
With the Opportunity editor open, you can add, delete, or modify any information on an existing Opportunity.
Any field marked with an asterisk is a required field and must be filled in.
- Opportunity Name - The display name of the Opportunity
- Linked Account - This is the Account which this Opportunity is for
- Opportunity Amount - An expected value of the Opportunity
- Projected Close - The date the Opportunity is expected to close. Tap to display calendar and select the date
- Sales Stage - To track the Opportunity's position in the sales pipeline. Tap to display a list of available stages
- Close Probability - To track the likelihood of converting this Opportunity to a Sale. Tap to display probability options
- Event Source -This list is set in the main program
Tap the Save button at the top of the page to keep your changes. Tap the Cancel button to exit this screen without saving any changes.