To Edit an existing Activity, tap on the Task list on the Home screen. This will open a list of the Current Tasks. You can select Overdue or All tasks by tapping the headers at the top.
Find the Task you want to edit and tap on it to open it for viewing. Tap the pencil icon to open the task in the editor.
With the Task editor open, you can add, delete, or modify any information in an existing Task.
Any field marked with an asterisk is a required field and must be filled in.
The available fields include:
- Task Name - How the Task will display in a list
- Due Date - Due date for the Task
- Completed Date - Date the Task was marked Complete. This can also be manually edited to add a completed date. If you want to clear a completed date (and mark this task as not done) tap the X to the left of the Completed Date field.
- Activity Type - Tap this field for a list of available types. Select the type you want by tapping on it.
- Assigned To - Tap this field for a list of available assignees.
- Linked Item - This can be an account, contact, opportunity, or anything else set up in you sales enablement system for linking.
- Notes- Place any additional notes you want to record for this Activity here.
Tap the Save button at the top of the page to keep your changes. Tap the Cancel button to exist this screen without saving any changes.