After a report library has been created, you may find the need to modify the report library title or description. To do this, start on the report selection page of the Reports tab. Select the report library you want to modify from the Change Report Library drop-down menu in the toolbar. Select Modify Report Library from the Tools menu in the toolbar. Make any desired changes to the report library title and/or description, and click Save Changes.
Articles in this section
- Creating New Reports in MITS Report
- Using Existing Reports in MITS Report
- How to share reports in MITS Report
- How Breaking Works in MITS Report
- How Filtering Works in MITS Report
- How Sorting Works in MITS Report
- How Totaling Works in MITS Report
- MITS Report v3.6 Content on MITS Discover v10.2 Dashboards
- Configuring Automatic Reports
- Import and Export Report Definitions
Article is closed for comments.