Each report in MITS Report is created from a Source. Before you can create a new report, there must be at least one Source configured on your system and populated with data. For more information about Sources, refer to the Sources documents found at http://ftp.mits.com. The steps below assume there is already at least one Source configured and populated.
- Click New Report in the tool bar of the Reports This will bring up the New Report wizard.
- Enter a title for your report in the Report Title text box. This is the title that will be displayed at the top of the report and in the Report Library.
- Optionally, type a description for your report in the Report Description text box. The contents of this description will display in the Show Report Details section of the report.
- Select the Source to be used as the basis of the report from the Available Sources drop-down list.
- Optionally, type a description of the source in the Selected Source Description text box. The contents of this description will display in the Show Report Details section of the report.
- Clicking Next will advance the wizard to the next stage.
- Select the check boxes next to the columns that you want included from the Available Columns list so that they appear in the Current Columns The Current Columns list can be reordered by dragging columns up and down to get the desired order. Columns will be displayed left to right in the report, from first column to last column.
- Click Finish to view the report.
Article is closed for comments.